Dear GRACE Parents:
The GRACE Food Service Department is continuing to offer weekly Drive-Thru Meal Service for all GRACE students and siblings who are ages 18 and younger.
It is important that we receive inquiry feedback by Friday, March 27, at 8 a.m. in order to gauge meal count projections for ordering next week’s food. Even if you filled out inquiry information last week, we still need you to please fill out the form this week.
Here are the inquiry links:
Additional details for the Drive-Thru Meal Service include:
- The meal service is free for all GRACE students and siblings ages 18 and younger. It will operate until further notice and is being provided to all students regardless of eligibility status (free, reduced or paid).
- Meals should be picked up from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. weekdays at either St. Thomas More Catholic School, 1420 Harvey St., Green Bay, or Holy Family Catholic School, 1204 S. Fisk St., Green Bay. Pick up will be in the back area of each school. All interested families must pick up meals at one of these two sites regardless of the school their students normally attend.
- Students do not have to be on-site to pick up their meal as parents/guardians can pick up for them. An important note: If you are sick or exhibiting any symptoms such as fever, cough or difficulty breathing, please do NOT pick up meals; instead, please designate a healthy family member to do pick up.
- Each student will receive a to-go bag with items for breakfast and lunch. All items are pre-packaged and individually wrapped to limit handling and the potential spread of germs as much as possible.
- Due to school closings, all items are to be consumed off-site, and social distancing needs to be followed during pick up. One car will drive up at a time, the person will get out of their car to pick up the bag(s) set out on a table, with the table and meals being at least 6 feet away from the food service staff.
- This new food service program is supported by funds received from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction – Child Nutrition Programs.
A Google form will be sent out weekly regarding participation in this program, as information is needed from all families for successful operation and projected count for the following week.
If you have questions pertaining to the Drive-Thru Meal Service, please email Jamie Hurley, GRACE Director of Food Service, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ask that you please continue to pray for those affected by COVID-19 as well as those treating patients and working to further limit its spread.