SJB Parent Supply Return & Pick-Up of Student Personal Belongings
Parent pick-up of student personal belongings will take place over the course of four days – June 2-5, 2020. Families will have four different opportunities over those four days to pick-up belongings – 9:00-11:00, 11:00-1:00, 1:00-3:00, and 3:00-5:00. Our attempt is to provide many different opportunities for busy families while limiting the number of people in the building at one time. We will be taking many precautions to ensure that we provide a safe experience for all families.
When parents come to school, they will enter the gym doors near door 1. Upon entering, they should follow signs directing them to the gymnasium. There will be a marked area for parents to return any school supplies such as phonics tools, books, and technology. Teachers will provide parents a list in advance, indicating what materials they need to return to school.
Student personal supplies will be in labeled bags, organized by grade level. Parents should find their child’s personal items and then leave following the marked traffic signs. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Health and Safety Reminders
- Keep an appropriate social distance from others that might be present in the gymnasium.
- All parties are encouraged to wear masks.
- If possible, children should remain in the vehicle.
- Only one staff member will be present in the gymnasium during this time to answer any questions.
- If you feel symptomatic or have exposure risk, send a designee to pick up the student items.