As we begin this transition to virtual learning, it is crucial that parents assist in keeping a strong structure for our students. Please help your child succeed by creating routine and structure at home. A few suggestions we have for you:
- Wake your child up at the same time each morning.
- Ensure your child gets dressed for the day.
- Create a special learning space for your child.
- Help cultivate routine prayer at home.
- Send your child outside for outdoor recess every day.
We are still monitoring the health of our students
To help us maintain accurate data so that we can make a swift decision to return to school, we need you to continue to report your health-related to COVID-19. Accurate data will help us re-open our school sooner.
Please let us know if the following occurs.
- Your child gets a positive COVID-19 test.
- Someone in your household has COVID-19
- Your child is quarantining due to a close contact
Report it at: email@example.com
- There are NO active cases of COVID-19 among the SJB staff and students.
- There have been a total of 3 active student cases and 1 staff case. These cases were contracted outside of school.