For many students, athletics are an important source of exercise and discipline. St. John’s is proud to offer 13 different athletic teams for students 5-8. We are proud of our gym built in 1995, and offer competition that includes students of all ability levels We offer the sports featured below:
- Cross Country: Grades 6-8, Co-ed
- Volleyball: Grades 5-6, Girls
- Volleyball: Grades 7-8, Girls
- Soccer: Grades 5-6, Co-ed
- Soccer: Grades 7-8, Co-ed
Soccer begins late August, ends October
- Basketball: Grades 5 – 8, Boys
- Basketball: Grades 5 – 8, Girls
- Track: Grades 6-8, Co-ed
- Tennis: Grades 5-8, Co-ed (Join team with Holy Family)
Track begins late April – May
High School Program for Elementary Students
In addition to our GRACE school athletic offerings, Notre Dame Academy offers a robust athletic program open to elementary students. Their program is called “FUTURES”.
As other contact information becomes available for the NDA Future program, it will be added to the website. For additional information, contact the NDA Athletic Office: (920) 429-6121.