Before- and After-School Care is offered at St. John the Baptist School every day. This is a service offered to help working families that need to drop off their students early or pick them up late. Students are dropped off and picked up at door #2, and are checked in and out using a password secured system.
Before- and After-School Care:
- Before-School: Monday – Friday 7:00-8:05 a.m.
- Available to 3-year-olds through eighth grade (beginning 2018-19)
- After-School: Monday – Thursday 2:55 pm-6:00 p.m. and Friday 2:55 -5:30 p.m.
- Available to 4-year-olds through eighth grade
- Cost: First child: $5.00/hour, second child: $4.00/hour, third or any additional children: $3.00/hour
- SJB Extended Care Handbook 2017 2018
- SJB Extended Care Registration Form