Math – Unit 6
Unit 6 focuses on:
- Represent and Compare Data
- Compare Problem Types
- Introduction to Comparison Bars
Fundations – Unit 9
Unit 9 focuses on:
- Closed Syllables
- Vowel Teams – ai, ay, ee, ea, ey, oi, oy
- Current Trick Words: the, a, and, is, his, of, as, has, to, into, we, he, she, be, me, for, or, you, your, I, they, was, one, said, from, have, do, does, were, are, who, what, when, where, there, here, why, by, my , try, out, two, too, very, also, some, come, would, should, could, her, over, number, say, says, see, between, each
Continue to reinforce these skills at home! The Unit 9 Fundations Parent Letter gives some great ideas for activities you can do at home with your child.
We just started our unit on Verbs!
We will begin our unit on Personal Narratives during our Writer’s Workshop time very soon!
We are learning all about Light and Sound.
We are learning all about the Lenten Season to help prepare us for Easter.
Wish List –
Below are some items that would help support our classroom of learners. Any donations to the class would be much appreciated!
- 8 Sets of Watercolor Paints
- Glue Sticks