Welcome to EC 4!
Our classroom expectations:
- Listen (using 5 star listening skills – eyes are watching, ears are listening, lips are closed, hands are still, feet are quiet)
- Follow Directions
- Raise Your Hand
- Show Respect (God, yourself, others, materials)
- Be Safe, Be Honest
Happy Catholic Schools Week! We have many fun activities going on this week! Here are a few highlights for our class:
All week: Collection for St. John the Evangelist Homeless Shelter
Friday, February 1st: Grandparent/Special Person Day – Mass followed by social (rescheduled from Wednesday)
Movie and Ice cream in the afternoon
Friday, February 8th: PJ day (rescheduled from February 1st)
* Please make sure you sign up for a Virtus training, even if you don’t plan on volunteering in our room. There may be a time when you want to so it is a good idea to take it sooner than later. A background check is also required. If you took the Virtus training last year you do not need to take it again.
* Preschool families are not required to complete service hours. Parents of students in grades K-8 are required to complete service hours.
* If you would like a SCRIP envelope to purchase SCRIP please contact Lynn McKean in the Parish office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-2145 ext 208.