Welcome to PK 4!
Our classroom expectations:
- Listen (using 5 star listening skills – eyes are watching, ears are listening, lips are closed, hands are still, feet are quiet)
- Follow Directions
- Raise Your Hand
- Show Respect (God, yourself, others, materials)
- Be Safe, Be Honest
I use our classroom Seesaw account almost daily to share what we are currently doing in preschool. Individual QR codes went home in your child’s folder at open house. Watch for our 1st post!
* Please make sure you sign up for a Virtus training, even if you don’t plan on volunteering in our room. There may be a time when you want to so it is a good idea to take it sooner than later. A background check is also required. If you took the Virtus training last year you do not need to take it again.
* Preschool families are not required to complete service hours. Parents of students in grades K-8 are required to complete service hours.
* If you would like a SCRIP envelope to purchase SCRIP please contact Lynn McKean in the Parish office at email@example.com or 434-2145 ext 208.