Hello and welcome to Kindergarten Room 17’s class page! Kindergarten is a very fun and exciting time. I look forward to encouraging and facilitating your child through the learning process.
Wednesday, June 5th- Family Group Field Day
Thursday, June 6th- Early Dismissal- Last Day of Kindergarten!
St. John the Baptist Prayer
Dear St. John the Baptist,
Thank you for being the patron of our school. Please ask God our father to bless St. John the Baptist School with many, many students and an abundance of financial resources to help our school grow. Help, me, my family, and all of us to grow in Holiness every day.
Through Christ our Lord,
Lunch Menu -click on St. John the Baptist school
May Snack Friends
- 5/28 Micah
- 5/30 Sawyer
June Snack Friend
- 6/4 Zoey Birthday Treat
The Letters We Know! (you can help your child read and write by asking your child to use lowercase letters to build or read words- please only work on lowercase letter formation when writing words)
- All lowercase!
- All uppercase!
- Trick Words: the, a, and, are, to, is, his, as, has, was, we, he, she, be, me, I, you, they, of, have, from, my, by, do, some, one, like, our, said
- Room 17 will have its own private Instagram account where I will be uploading pictures (with your permission) of your child so you can check out what we are doing in class. If you would like to follow our class on Instagram, please email me.
Scholastic Book Orders
- Please think about purchasing some books from Scholastic Book Orders. Every book ordered earns us FREE books for our classroom! Click HERE and use our class code PHPWM.
- Raz-Kids is a great way for kindergartners to practice reading! We have a subscription for kindergarten, our teacher code is sjbhk. (The email is for Miss Nelson, but that is because it is a shared account).
- The Learning Odyssey allows students to work on skills specific to their MAP test results.
- Username: first name and last initial (no space, all lowercase)
- Password: sjbh
- School name: GBACE
- *Please note that SJB only has 4 licenses for this website so only 4 students can be using the site at a time.
- Wooden clothes pins
- Cotton balls
- Clear page protectors
- “The Grouchy Ladybug” by Eric Carle
- Bean bag chairs
- Music- Monday and Wednesday
- Physical Education- Monday and Wednesday
- Library- Tuesday
- Spanish- Tuesday and Thursday
- Computer- Thursday
- Art- Friday
Kindergarten Mass Days (8:30 am)
- May 22nd- Kindergarten Mass